Dryer Vent Cleaning
Just like you need to clean you lint trap regularly, you need to make sure the vent leading away from your dryer is cleaned from debris.
Built-up lint can cause your machine to work less efficiently and lead to fire risk.
Make sure to take this important step in maintaining your home and book a dryer vent cleaning now!
Serving austin and San Antonio
We provide on-time, high-quality dryer vent cleaning services at a fair price to all of central Texas.
Our area of operation includes Austin, San Antonio, West Lake, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Leander, Manchaca, San Marcos, New Braunfels, Elgin, Hutto, Taylor, Bastrop, Manor, Dripping Springs, Selma, Elmendorf, Seguin, Somerset, Cibolo, and Stockdale.
If you are located in a nearby town and are unsure if you fall within our service area, give us a call!
frequently asked questions
1. How much does it cost to clean a dryer vent?
We charge $135 for a standard dryer cleaning, which will keep your dryer running at condition for 6 months to a year before requiring another service. These can take up to an hour to complete.
2. How often should a dryer vent be cleaned?
We recommend machines that endure heavy use, such as house holds of three or more, get cleaned every 6 months. If you live alone or with one partner, you may be able to service your machine yearly without any major risk of damage or wear and tear.
3. Do HVAC companies clean dryer vents?
There are many types of companies that handle dryer vent cleaning, including HVAC providers. Those companies are spread thin across many difference services.
Results may vary.
We focus on dryer and chimney cleaning exclusively. I, Wyatt Richards, am the sole service provider.
This elevates our consistency, quality, and trustworthiness ahead of your run-of-the-mill HVAC company.
4. How do you clean out a dryer vent?
If you feel comfortable cleaning your dryer vent yourself, you will need to complete a few key steps.
1. Locate your dryer vent on the exterior of your home.
2. Safely disconnect the power from your dryer and carefully remove the dryer vent connection.
3. Ensure you have a clean work environment, including garbage bags to collect lint and other debris.
THIS CAN GET MESSY.
4. Purchase a dryer cleaning kit from your local hardware or appliance store. The most important piece of this is a min. 2 foot flexible brush.
5. Thoroughly clean out all piece of the dryer vent to the best of your ability.
6. Once complete, tidy up, dispose of the waste, and reconnect your machine. Make sure to test run the dryer and ensure it is properly connected.
Need to clean your dryer vent? Want to try it yourself?
We are here to help.
Give us a call, and we'll be happy to guide you through the process.
We can visit on-site and clean your dryer vent if you want it handled by an expert.